The following terms and conditions govern the use by anyone or entity of the Pharmaceutic Labs website. “Pharmaceutic Labs” means Pharmaceutic Labs, Inc., and its subsidiaries, divisions and affiliates. Pharmaceutic Labs may change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Pharmaceutic Labs reserves the right to modify or discontinue this website at any time with or without notice
- The information on this website may be changed by Pharmaceutic Labs without notice. Pharmaceutic Labs may change or withdraw any products or services described at any time without notice, subject to regulatory approval as required.
- THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICES.
- PHARMACEUTIC LABS AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE, WEBSITE-RELATED SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE.
- Although Pharmaceutic Labs attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the website, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the website. It is possible that the website could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the website by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Pharmaceutic Labs so that it can be corrected.
- The trademarks, service marks and logos contained on this website are the registered or common law marks of Pharmaceutic Labs or third parties. No right or license is granted, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, to use any trademark, service mark or logo displayed on this website or any other intellectual property rights of Pharmaceutic Labs or any third party.
- All pages within this website are the intellectual property of Pharmaceutic Labs and/or its affiliates. No portion of the materials on these pages may be republished in any form without the express written permission of Pharmaceutic Labs. The Information provided is the property of Pharmaceutic Labs and is protected by applicable copyright law. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate or commercially exploit the intellectual property in any manner without the express written consent of Pharmaceutic Labs. You agree that you will not use the intellectual property for any unlawful purpose.
- You acknowledge that data, including e-mail and electronic communications, may be accessed by unauthorized third parties when communicated between you and Pharmaceutic Labs, using the Internet, other network communications facilities, telephone or any other electronic means. You agree to use software produced by third parties, including, but not limited to, “browser” software that supports a data security protocol compatible with the protocol used by Pharmaceutic Labs. Until notified otherwise by Pharmaceutic Labs, you agree to use software that supports the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol or other protocols accepted by Pharmaceutic Labs and follow PharmaceuticLabs’s log-on procedures for services that support such protocols. You acknowledge that Pharmaceutic Labs is not responsible for notifying you of any upgrades, fixes or enhancements to any such software or for any compromise of data transmitted across computer networks or telecommunications facilities, including, but not limited to, the Internet. With the exception of applications commonly known as web browser software, you agree not to use any software, program, application or any other device to access or log on to PharmaceuticLabs’s computer systems, Website or proprietary software or to automate the process of obtaining, downloading, transferring or transmitting any content, information or quotes to or from PharmaceuticLabs’s computer systems, the Website or proprietary software